COVID 19 CURBS
Mamata Banerjee, The WB government on Monday (June 28, 2021) confirmed the expansion of COVID-19 curbs across the state till July 15 considering the COVID-19 situation in the state. The new regulations will imposed from Thursday (July 1, 2021). The state government declared that the night curfew will remain effective in the state from 9 pm to 5 am daily. Home delivery of all commodities allowed.
“Public automobiles function with 50% passengers but drivers and conductors should immunized. Gyms can also open with 50% capacity between 6 am-10 am and 4 pm-8 pm. Salons and beauty parlors work from 11 am-6 pm at 50% strength and the entire staff immunized,” CM Banerjee said at a press communique. The chief minister further said that government and public offices may now approve 50% employees as against the previously declared capacity of 20%, and work from 10 am-4 pm.
Here are entire guidelines:
– All intra-state local trains, metro rail prohibited for the general public.
– Public transport, including intra-state (inter-district) government and private buses, inland waterways transport, trams, local taxis, cabs and auto rickshaws will function with 50 percent passengers.
– A maximum of 50 individuals permitted at a time in marriage ceremonies and other assemblings.
– A maximum of 20 individuals entrusted to attend funerals.
– Outlets retailing vegetables, fruits, groceries, milk, bread, meat, eggs and fish permitted to remain open between 6 am to 12 noon.
– Retail shops in shopping malls and market complexes sanctioned to operate with a 25 percent workforce.
– Parks will be open for immunized people from 6 am to 9 am.
– Cinema halls, spas and swimming pools will continue to remain closed.
– Restaurants, bars in hotels and shopping malls allowed to open from 11 am to 8 pm with 50 percent capacity.
– The state government has allowed gyms to remain open from 6 am to 10 am and 4 pm to 8 pm with 50 percent of capacity at a time in each session.
– Salons and beauty parlours permissioned to remain open from 11 am to 6 pm with 50 percent capacity.
– Private and corporate offices sanctioned to remain open as per normal working hours with not surpassing 50 percent capacity.
– All political, social, cultural, academic, entertainment-related crowds, groupings and congregations remain prohibited.
– Banks and financial institutions will remain open between 10 am to 2 pm.
Meanwhile, West Bengal’s daily COVID-19 count on Wednesday was reported beneath the 1,500-mark with 1,478 new cases, the health department said. The casualty toll soared 17,708 after 29 new mortalities were logged in the state. A total of 14,61,490 people have improved from the virus as of date. The state now has 20, 585 active COVID-19 cases.
Stay tuned with Artifex.News for further updates. Stay Connected, Stay Informed!
Image Credit: Wikimedia Commons.