According to the list of banking holiday days established by the Preliminary Bank of India (RBI), there were originally a total of 15 holidays. The 15 days of rest included a list of holidays mentioned by the weekend of the month of August and the RBI. From the 15th list, it was specified under the 8th category of holidays, festivals and religious opportunities.The other seven were the weekend. Following RBI’s classifications, a list of holidays may be subject to one of the following three categories: They can be “the act of a negotiable instrument”, “vacation” or “vacation” or “closed bank” in “Changing Instrument Law and real-time vacation of the total choice” or “Banking Closure”.
AUGUST Public Vacations are under the “Vacation” in the “Actuar of Negotiable Team” section. After the list of RBIS, the official leaf lists begin with only tomorrow’s loans, but lenders witness their vacation and make their holidays. As the August moon began, there was a two-day Sunday that came. This leaves the final collection of vacation lists in 13 days.
August 13 is the first on the long list. It is Patriot Day and will only be a holiday in Imphal. Again, most of these festivals are state or regional, as they are not usually celebrated all over India. For those who want to plan their banking business in the near future, this will be a relief. Except for Sunday and the second/fourth Saturday, most states or cities have only two other holidays.
One of the permits was obtained in Ashura on August 19, 2021. For Agarhala, Ahmedabad, Belapur, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, For money lenders in Patna, Raipur, Ranchi and Srinagar, this holiday will be a holiday.
Another festival that most people celebrate on the same day is Janmashtami (Shravan Vad8) / Krishna Jayanthi, which is on August 30, 2021. This festival will be celebrated by banks in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Simla, Srinagar, and Gangtok. With that said,plan your next business trip to the bank carefully based on the date and your respective location.
Here is the final list of holidays @ August 2021, as per RBI mandate: (Counting from August 12 onwards)
1) August 13, 2021 – Patriot’s Day (Imphal)
2) August 14, 2021 – Second Saturday
3) August 15, 2021 – Sunday
4) August 16, 2021 – Parse New Year (Shahenshahi) / (Belapur, Mumbai and Nagpur)
5) August 19, 2021 – Muharram (Ashoora) / (Agartala, Ahmedabad, Belapur, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi and Srinagar)
6) August 20, 2021 – Muharram/First Onam (Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram)
7) August 21, 2021 – Thiruvonam (Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi)
8) August 22, 2021 – Sunday
9) August 23, 2021 – Sree Narayana Guru Jayanthi (Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi)
10) August 28, 2021 – Fourth Saturday
11) August 29, 2021 – Sunday
12) August 30, 2021 – Janmashtami (Shravan Vad-8)/Krishna Jayanthi (Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar and Gangtok)
13) August 31, 2021 – Sri Krishna Ashtami (Hyderabad)