West Bengal Lockdown Regulations
Directing the communique, CM Mamata Banerjee stated public buses will permitted to operate in the state with 50 per cent capacity.
WB government on Monday (June 28) outstretched the COVID-related curbs till July 15, declaring certain relaxations.
Government and private offices permitted to operate with a 50 per cent workforce, CM Banerjee said.
Gymnasiums and beauty parlours can also function with 50 percent capacity from 11 am to 6 pm, she added.
West Bengal lockdown- know what’s approved what’s not:
1. Parlours, salons and spas granted to access from 11 am to 6 pm with 50% strength. Staff and customers need inoculated.
2. Bazaar, markets to commence from 6 am to 12 pm. All retail stores stay open from 11 am to 8 pm.
3. Gyms operate with 50% strength from 6 am 10 am in the morning and 4 pm to 8 pm in the evening.
4. Private and government buses to ply with 50% capacity.
5. Private and corporate offices restart with 50% strength from 10 am to 4 pm. E-pass will be compulsory.
6. Banks function between 10 am to 2 pm.
7. Staff special trains and metro to continue operational.
8. Bars, restaurants start with 50% sitting capacity from 12 pm to 8 pm.
9. Shopping malls commence from 11 am to 6 pm with 30% assembling.
10. All political, social crowds will stay suspended.
11. 50 individuals permitted in marriage ceremonies and 20 in a funeral procession.
West Bengal has logged 1,836 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, according to a communique by the state government on Sunday.
The state also observed 2,022 recuperation, pushing improvement 14,55,453. With 29 demises in the past 24 hours, the cumulative toll climbed 17,612.
Stay tuned with Artifex.News for further updates. Stay Connected, Stay Informed!
Image Credit: Wikimedia Commons.